A HUGE THANK YOU to all our sponsors and supporters!
The organising team is very grateful for the wonderful support of many individuals: local people lay out the race courses, act as marshals, check runners in & after the race, calculate timings, provide and serve refreshments, as well as, most importantly, ensuring the safety of all the participants.
We are also very thankful that many local businesses support the race, including:
- Hope Sports Club for the use of the field, pavilion, marquee & much else.
- The Watson family for allowing us to use their land for the Junior Race.
- Local landowners John Hall and John Atkin who kindly make the race possible by allowing runners to cross their land.
- Ben Lumley, Richard Hampson and Tom Hodgson for kindly photographing the event.
- Hope Valley College and Hope Primary School for allowing us to use their car parks for the winter race.
- Activ Physiotherapy for providing physio support on race days.
- Edale Mountain Rescue and the local St John Ambulance for providing safety cover and first aid throughout the event.
- Plus special thanks to members of the Hope Fell Race committee that have recently stood down: Steve Green, David Wing, Mark Bartley and Heather Marshal.
So far, we have been able to donate surplus funds to several local causes, including Hope Sports Club, Hope Infant & Junior School, Edale Mountain Rescue, Ashgate Hospice, Weston Park Hospital and Community Heartbeat.